Medieval 2 coming to steam Nov. 15th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval 2 coming to steam Nov. 15th

Valve signed an online distribution deal with SEGA to bring Medieval 2: Total War to Steam on Nov 15, and it is now available for pre-load. Set in the most turbulent and bloody era in European history, Medieval 2: Total War will allow gamers to lead their armies across the battlefields of Europe and the Holy Land before discovering the Americas and doing battle with the fearsome Aztecs.

thx www.worthplaying.com
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Medieval 2 coming to steam Nov. 15th

Same price as in the stores?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

i downloaded the demo off steam today. I'll let you know how it is!

Tempus the advertised price is 49.99 on steam right now.

- -

Comment

I dove head-long into MTW2 from release day. holy crap, is it a great game. I played all the games in the series (Shogun, Medieval 1, and Rome), and all were great. this is more of the same greatness, with better graphics and some new dimensions to the game.

the diplomacy is greatly improved from Rome, and it's really an enjoyable RT strat game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X