Medieval 2 on steam and D2D...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval 2 on steam and D2D...

You can either buy a hard copy at a computer game or electronic store, or you can buy it as a download from Steam or Direct2Drive...

Can be pre-loaded then tomorrow morning (15th) it will be activated and ready for play.

Just FYI.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Medieval 2 on steam and D2D...

Hard copy and you get a sweet map:row__573:

Well, thats how they suckered me in anyways...

Comment

and a CD in the disk... not me, click and play... I hate having to have CD's around anymore... but to each it's own... pretty damn good game.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

^^^^MS really needs to make no DVD/CD in the drive as part of that Games for Windows thing.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Anyone play this? Give us a review!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Medieval 2. If you are a total war series fan you will love this one as well. There are much more depth in the game now.

Well so far I have won a England campaign. Destroyed many factions and battled it out with the Mongols in the Holy Land. I am still on that game after the victory to go see the Aztecs in America. They are supposed to be discovered pretty soon.

Religion is a pretty big thing in this game.

Anyway I am ejoying my experience with this game so far, I will be playing it for a while I believe.

There are some bugs known, but nothing major... Go conquer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
              Anyone play this? Give us a review!

I am playing it, like a crack addict sucks on the burnt glass pipe. :D I will try to get a review done, if it has not already been done.

BTW, great game for sure. it's got everything a TW fan could want.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X