"Officers"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Officers"

New game I just heard about and it looks like its pulling its content and graphics and rts style from BF TOW..
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Re: "Officers"

Wow the game is kinda of what I was expecting from nival for the next Blitzkrieg 3d series, this is what they should of went with, this style needs a little tuning and it will be a great RTS game. Sound is ruff needs to be woked on im my opinion.
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

Re: "Officers"

Ok, the game has a few bugs like firing through walls and bunkers. I think the line Of Sight (LOS) is a little off. I got off the beach and had the AA guns from the other side of the large turret gun, firing on my infants and killing them, through the turrets you could see the tracers going right through it. I was successful in finishing the mission after key sites were captured. I made sure I placed minefields on my flanks to counter the 5 pzgs traversing the area. I capture the food stores and then surrounded the HQ and Colleville city and finally after about an hour of smaller skirmishes I finished the objective. The game has potential and I think if BF could help them with some minor issues it could be a great game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X