I can't believe I just got ROL.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I just got ROL.

It is such a great game I should have gotten it when it first came out. I am a big an of RON never got around to getting the expansion though.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: I can't believe I just got ROL.

?
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

^^^^Rise of Legends.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

I loved Rise of Nations. I'll have to check out Rise of Legends. If i get it i'll come looking for you RGM.

- -

Comment

RON was great ROL was horrible.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Got it, played it, got tired of it real quick. Single-player campaign is retarded...didn't like it much at all.

Oh well...it's an RTS without much to make it stand out from the rest...moving on to the next one even as we speak (Warhammer: Mark of Chaos).
            |TG-9th| Prophaniti

Blood and Honor, The Journal of a 9th MID Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
              I loved Rise of Nations. I'll have to check out Rise of Legends. If i get it i'll come looking for you RGM.
              Alright. I am enjoying it alot a breath of fresh air from COH.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...