Europa Universalis 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Universalis 3

EU3 is going to retail next week on 1/23. Paradox has released the demo today. It can be downloaded from Gamespot (registery required) or from my hosting. More download sites are listed here.

Europa Universalis 3 homepage
    -33rd- BaneII
    Smokers & Jokers

Re: Europa Universalis 3

I have been waiting for this game with much anticipation.

Time to cancle my WOW account because there will not be any time for that.

Edit.

I didn't realize that Mulitplayer allows up to 32 people.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

If you download the demo there is a way to play the eastern countries with some limitations.

From this link in the paradox forums

Go to C:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Eu3 - DEMO\common\countries and find the .txt file of your country.

Change

Code:
      graphical_culture = easterngfx
      to

Code:
      graphical_culture = latingfx

It might work with indiangfx and the other ones too, but I haven't tried that yet.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

So, any chance we could get some TG games of this going?
        veh-JEET
        No, it doesn't mean anything...yet

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...