Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Re: Blitzkrieg

Ok, I went to E3 and viewed a few RTS titles here’s my take on them. Viewed from gamers respective.

Blitzkrieg is a hard-core RTS gamers delight. I was impressed with the game play. You will have direct control of individual units or have command control same as it was in the 1st game.

There will be an in game replay mode you will be able to pause and fast-forward, reverse. The graphics are amazing high end, I was playing the demo on a AMD 64 with the new ATI Radeon X800 there was no lag at all. Of course they heard the gaming community and CDV as with Nival are taking an interest in the gamers respective. They are working with the Mapmakers from the community and there will be over 100 missions to choose from,as well MP maps all made up from the gamers.

The game-play is very good and you will have the option to play in old Blitz 2-D style or the new 3-D free camera rotation style.

There was a night mission too, lots of changes so this one is defiantly on my list.

The fog of war is short for my taste but hey, what are moders for in the first place?

for the latest and greatest go here.
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

Re: Blitzkrieg

It really sounds like an cool game, I'll give it a spin and see how I like it. I wonder if there is a way to get rid of the fog of war though. And on the night missions, how much of a "challenge" will it be. But none the less, I'll try.
      If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
      -Murphy

Comment

Blitzkriegmultiplayer

I have a modest web page that me and some buddies, that play Blitzkrieg have started.

Feel free to check it out.

Blitzkrieg Multiplayer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X