Wednesday night warcraft!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday night warcraft!!

As the title implies, I'm tryin to get a gathering of WC3 players on wednesday night. Its still in the forumulating, but would anybody here be interested?

ahaha I wouldnt train myself if I could. I'm just lookin to play with friends.

Comment

Blizzard?

Hi.

Comment

I would be down for that. I haven't played in a while. Would you set up a server or would it be on battlenet?

Comment

Bnet only. WC3 does not have IP games available as an option anymore.

:(

Also, I'm up for this, but I need a legit copy of WC3 first.

:/
          Please allow me to adjust my pants
          So that I may dance the Good Time Dance
          And put the onlookers and innocent bystanders into a trance

Comment

There used to be a small app out there that would fake warcraft out when you launched it so that someone could start a personal server. Players on the server would then see each other as LAN players. I don't know if this software is still working with recent patches... give me a minute to check.

Consequently, this would also solve Samurai's problem.....

Comment

Linkage:
              http://www.infoceptor.com/files/warcraft3.shtml
              http://www.warcraft3workshop.org/mod...name=Downloads

Comment

I would play (the undead are cool) but I will be trying to get my computer up and running tonight assuming my new mobo is waiting for me when I get home from work.

Comment

lotta lan/ip programs but I dont know if any of em will work, especially with the new patch out

Comment

I'll play.

I am also up for starcraft.
                    I'd throw away everything I've written you
                    anything... just keep me mind off it
                    thinking how I had you once
                    no, I can't forget that

...sometimes i wish i could lose you again...

Jimmy Eat World - Your House

Comment

Ahem, it IS wednesday, make yourselves available, get on teamspeak or open up your aim's or somethin!!

I'm lookin at startin it around 8 or 9 est

Comment

Wow.. wish I would have seen this thread sooner.

We doing this tomorrow night? Eclipse and I have tested the program that we need to play together with BNet.. it works, and .. *cough*....it's the only way I can play TFT.

Wyzcrak
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          Wow.. wish I would have seen this thread sooner.

We doing this tomorrow night? Eclipse and I have tested the program that we need to play together with BNet.. it works, and .. *cough*....it's the only way I can play TFT.

Wyzcrak
                          I'm busy working my way through the Frozen Throne, and like Wyzcrak, would need to use "3rd" party software :) I'd be up for this however.
                          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

rofl i like how practically 2 months go by between... certain posts :P

Comment

ha awesome i dont know why i didn't see this thread before, yea i'll definitly play on wednesday 7 o'clock sound good? PM e-mail or aim me with details and we'll set it up.

i vote that wednesday should be BNET night. Warcraft, Starcraft or Diablo II. who is with me??
                              And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X