Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the Supreme Commander players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the Supreme Commander players!

Hey guys, just as the title says! I've been killing to find a couple of games with TGers for Supreme Commander, but I can't find anyone to play with :( I always see AMU hanging out in Teamspeak but for some reason after seeing him hang out in the channel, we never get to play. We gotta get a game some time!

Anyway - I'm starting to get the hang of the game, and mostly I am finding my ranked games ending up on a consistent pattern:

Pumping out T1 Tank with as many factories
    Rush to tech 2, to get artillery setup once it becomes a stalemate
    T3 siege Bot

I was wondering if anyone else had similar experience - it seems that most of my games involves bypassing tech 2 in its entirety

One strategy I've had a lot of success with (especially when I am losing is loading up on transports and dropping on the enemy base). It seems that units in SupComm are ridiculously slow and most commanders just waypoint to the choke points

My game name is GPGnet is Ainselie -- feel free to friend me, and I hope to see you guys on teamspeak (most likely i'll be on 2142 though--)

Re: Where are all the Supreme Commander players!

lol i hate the ranked play..
    Of course i get stomped on so I am somewhat biased.
    Yes I do consistently see you in channel. Though it seems that either of us is in a game. So we never get anything set up.

As for game times. I usually work 70 hours a week. Which is why I had to leave my previous clan and just chill out here. Where I can support the system and represent the values without having to compete.
    I am online after 9:30pm Central till about 12:30 M-Th and after 6pm Friday, 1pm Sat till 4am on Sunday. Rinse and repeat.

I have also sent you various friend requests but I never get a answer.

Comment

GPGNET: _squeak
      USAR

Comment

Play already!
        USAR

Comment

I need a new CPU and probably a memory upgrade before I can even think about playing this. It's annoying, because I've been looking forward to it since the rumours first started appearing.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I'm already up to my neck in unfinished games (like Paper Mario 2, Gothic 3, Rez, Rayman 2, God of War on God mode, and I have ongoing campaigns in M2:TW, R:TR, and Europa Barbarorum), and I'm set to get my RAM upgraded pretty soon, so I've put off getting Supreme Commander for the moment.

Comment

you guys are definitely missing the fun! gambit and I have been hitting up the 2v2 heavily and we have been consistently winning every time on GPGnet

amu and squeak come out wherever you are lol

Comment

I should play more considering my frustrations with CoH MP.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Custom (or anyone else), can you compare CoH MP and this game's MP for me? I am a bit on the fence about getting this since my experience with the demo was underwhelming..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I should have my new rig up and running by mid next week. The CPU I bought came with SC bundled!
                    "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
                    EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
                    PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

Originally posted by Banyan View Post
                      I should have my new rig up and running by mid next week. The CPU I bought came with SC bundled!
                      Smart move... I just built a new rig and got a SupCom disk as well. Did you buy a C2D?? :)

Unfortunately, I already had the damned game so (sigh)... now I must recruit someone around here to play.
                      My GPG_Net SN? "Gambit7"

Comment

Yep!! C2D E6600. Mobo, vid card, memory, cpu all arrived today!!! Here's to hoping the system setups easily. <crosses fingers>
                        "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."

Comment

Originally posted by Banyan View Post
                          Yep!! C2D E6600. Mobo, vid card, memory, cpu all arrived today!!! Here's to hoping the system setups easily. <crosses fingers>
                          Lemme know if you have any issues... a lot of of have similar rigs. So far, mine has been relatively worry-free.

One thing though... did you pay the old price for the e6600?? You are aware it dropped in price over the weekend like $80 right? :)

Comment

Mr. Gambit7 - you've been crashing silly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit7 View Post
                              Lemme know if you have any issues... a lot of of have similar rigs. So far, mine has been relatively worry-free.

One thing though... did you pay the old price for the e6600?? You are aware it dropped in price over the weekend like $80 right? :)
                              Yeah, I got mine as soon as the price dropped. I'm in the process of putting it all together, then I'll worry about OCing later.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...