C&C 3 Kane Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C&C 3 Kane Edition

how many here have the Kane Edition of C&C 3?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: C&C 3 Kane Edition

hola.
    |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
    100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Originally posted by HybridNinja View Post
      hola.
      are you a person or a automaton?

Does anyone have it?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

i got it ! does anyone play this game? xP

Comment

i belive i could be both.
          |TG-Irr|TanithGhost

Comment

Originally posted by HybridNinja View Post
            i belive i could be both.
            TanithGhost... are you a relic from the famed shipyard that built the mothership? :)

Besides, do you think The clan will sponsor it nowthat it has VOIP specifically for clan games?

Comment

I belive its possible i could be a relic, but i have no clue what mother ship your talking about. Also this game just about has no tactical aspect what so ever, its just spam and rush.
              |TG-Irr|TanithGhost

Comment

I am searching for my Homeworld too. If you how I can get to Tanith Shipyard Street. Drop me a line on xfire: ag11thfleet and I am sure that the Vagyrn's would be happy to assist in any actions.

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
                  I am searching for my Homeworld too. If you how I can get to Tanith Shipyard Street. Drop me a line on xfire: ag11thfleet and I am sure that the Vagyrn's would be happy to assist in any actions.

hmmmm, well, But I believe it is past the inner ring and a bitt to the right after the carram wreck. Well, I mostly go by Siege or Besiege82.

Comment

I have it. This is one I have installed and ready to go, and stored my CD-key more carefully I might add. I have yet to play it online, though I would be interested to. Once again, PM if interested in a fun game - I generally prefer comp stomps co-ops when I first start playing with someone, but I could be persuaded to have more competitive play. Oh, and Homeworld rules. Sorry, it was brought up, I had to mention it. ;)
                    |TG-Irr| Icefoxen
                    - Exercising more to deal with the plateau. (-72 lbs)
                    ^,,^
                    <->

Comment

Re: C&amp;C 3 Kane Edition

Originally posted by Icefoxen View Post
                      I have it. This is one I have installed and ready to go, and stored my CD-key more carefully I might add. I have yet to play it online, though I would be interested to. Once again, PM if interested in a fun game - I generally prefer comp stomps co-ops when I first start playing with someone, but I could be persuaded to have more competitive play. Oh, and Homeworld rules. Sorry, it was brought up, I had to mention it. ;)
                      OOO cool. Hey, remember there is battle recording, madden style play by plays, and the VOIP which does allow for people to make tactical decissions.

Well, I'll let you know when I would be free for C&C3. Do we have an internet clan for C&C3?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X