Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C&C Generals Expansion Pack announced

Command and Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour

http://www.eagames.com/news/generals_zero_070703.jsp?src=11hmer2g2000gnonenone

http://www.eagames.com/pccd/cc_generals_zero/home.jsp
    Hi.

C&C isnt an RPG dude.. its a RTS

Comment

He's from Iowa, what did you expect? ;)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

.................................................. .....................

Ever since I first registered here, I have always thought this was an RTS forum. I misread it over and over and over.

....Sue me. :(
        Hi.

Comment

Look down 2 more forums and you will see Strategy... no big deal.. Tempus is just being a big meanie... ;) Maybe the moderator staff can even move this post for you.
          Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Its cool, dont worry about it. Honest mistake..

Now if you posted it in the FPS forum, I would have to flame ya ^^

Comment

Just bought the game and expansion. So far so good IMHO though I have yet to install the expansion.

Comment

Now there is one game that I am very glad I *cough*played a friends version first *cough* buggy, laggy, terrible AI and rediculous system requirements. I generally liked all the C&C games before this one, but Generals is crap.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X