This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE copy of Supreme Commander available

I have a copy of SupCom I got with my CPU for free. I already had the game so I'm giving it away for the price of shipping.

My requirements are:
    You have a genuine interest in playing the game AFTER you sampled the demo which is still freely available on various sites. Granted, the demo is nothing like the real game.

You have at least a 2.8GHz (3.0GHz preffered) Intel equivalent proc, or a dual-core proc (supcom supports multi-proc). A "newer" GPU, not an old Geforce 3 or 9800pro. At least 1GB ram, 2GB preferred. You must join the TG clan. Broadband... yada yada. Easiest way is just to test your rig with the demo and chunk out as many units as possible; lots of air units especially.

Lastly, you must be a supporting member of TG :)

If interested, give me a holler here or in a PM.

Re: FREE copy of Supreme Commander available

Thats Pretty Cool...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Props to you for this Gambit.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Thanks all... of course, this didnt last long. El_Gringo was the 1st to jump on it.

I'm gonna go ahead and close the thread.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X