Blizzard's big announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blizzard's big announcement

Blizzard is making a big announcement in the next day or two in regards to their next upcoming release. They are apparently likely to make the announcement in South Korea (one of the countries that seems to have the largest national obsession with Starcraft), and have been updating their website with a teasing, slow revealing of title after title that they have ever released, one per day with a date attached, with a BIG highlighted question mark on the far right end. Today, they filled in the last game before the big question.. tomorrow, presumably, they should fill in that last question mark with their next big thing.

I post this here because, well, to be honest - I'm holding out that it is going to be Starcraft 2. But that is purely conjecture at this point. Here's hoping.

Just thought folks might be interested. :)

Battleforums link - Useful 'rumor control' thread with info and reason for hope it could be SC2
    Blizzard's Website - With that dastardly teaser, as of the time of this posting. Only one left to fill in, and it is the huge question mark they have been teasing us toward for the past week.

Come on SC2! :D

And on the note of SC2, when/if they finally do develop it, what are you folks hoping for in it, in regards to storyline, characters, units, factions, balance, or any other number of things?
    |TG-Irr| Icefoxen
    - Exercising more to deal with the plateau. (-72 lbs)
    ^,,^
    <->

Re: Blizzard's big announcement

World of Starcraft... get ready for it!
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

There is some Korean translated magazine or something out there that more or less confirms SC2.

I just hope those Koreans remember to eat and sleep with this second starcraft game.

Comment

Actually icky, there's a song about that. Have you heard it? If not, we're going to have to hook up on IM or something and transfer it. Its absolutely hilarious. :D

And hey, SC is a classic, Koreans obsessed with it or not. Kind of like Diablo 2. However, I do concur that I hope no one starves from playing SC too much this time. ;)
        |TG-Irr| Icefoxen
        - Exercising more to deal with the plateau. (-72 lbs)
        ^,,^
        <->

Comment

STARCRAFT 2 IS ANNOUNCED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          http://www.blizzard.com/

http://pc.ign.com/articles/788/788627p1.html
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KnmnFxHoE

etc,etc

Comment

That trailer was cool.
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse