StarCraft Sunday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarCraft Sunday?

With the press release of SC2. I have decided to reinstall SC and BW for some good ol' fun. If anyone wants to join me I should be online most of the day.
    Also, all my contact info is on my profile.

Re: StarCraft Sunday?

Sounds like fun! I've got a full day of chores ahead of me on Sunday, but I might be able to get in on the action in the evening. Meet on Teamspeak?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Roger, I'll come meet you online. Replaying SP and 1 vs. 7 cpus is getting boring.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Oooo - this sounds like fun! AMU if you see me on Teamspeak grab me! :)

Comment

Me too, I have to find my old BW cd, ermmm

Comment

alright, I am now installing the game. I slept in quite a bit after some late night antics.
            I am also sitting in a User generated channel "StarCraft Sunday".

Comment

Acreo, did you say 1 v 7? You scare me, you scare me deeply. I know CPUs are predictable, but I can't imagine how you can hold the line versus that many units. Well, unless you zerg rush the poor bastards. Then you might stand a chance. That, or you're just a god at the game or I'm missing a tactic in dealing with the AI. *chuckle*

Regardless, Starcraft sounds nice.. I just need to find my .. you guessed it.. CD-key. That and find the disks themselves. I took a look around for them last week and couldn't find them. I'm tempted to just say to hell with it and pick up the battle chest. I hear its only 10-20 bucks nowadays.

Anyhow, hope you guys had fun.
              |TG-Irr| Icefoxen
              - Exercising more to deal with the plateau. (-72 lbs)
              ^,,^
              <->

Comment

I am playing StarCraft regularly. If anyone is interested in some games, please post here!

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I want to do some human team vs. AI team battles. :)
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I never know what my schedule is going to be, but if it's clear, I'd be interested!
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

playing now...

Comment

I love starcraft. I wanted to get that game for 2 years before I actually bought it. I beat the original campaign with cheats because I was just interested in the story, so I'm really bad at it.

For multiplayer, I loved the custom maps that people came up with.

I lent my original copy of the game to a friend years ago, and the only SC disk I have stops installing at 54% (its legit, just a little scratched I think), so I haven't been able to play it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Thalanox View Post
                          I lent my original copy of the game to a friend years ago, and the only SC disk I have stops installing at 54% (its legit, just a little scratched I think), so I haven't been able to play it for a while.
                          Starcraft hates antivirus protections (whatever antitheft they have on it does anyway) so turning off any AV will help with both installing and with loading the game when you start it up.

Also making an ISO for Daemontools speeds up loading by like 800% (I only suggest this as an alternative for a legal disk that you own in the drive of course).
                          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X