No announcement yet.

Big time SupCom patch out today!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big time SupCom patch out today!

(copy of email enclosed)

Kent McNall here (GPGnet producer), and I'm thrilled to announce the release of the most recent Supreme Commander patch, which updates the game to version 1.5.3251. The feedback from the Supreme Commander community has been outstanding, and everyone's really excited about the great package of new features, fixes and game optimizations the Supreme Commander team has put together.

Detailed patch notes for some of the major changes are at the bottom of this newsletter (all of the patch notes can be accessed via GPGnet), but here are some highlights:

A new "No Rush" mode for custom multiplayer games
    A new "Cartographic" map view for your second monitor
    Substantial performance increases for most PCs
    "Attack Here", "Move Here" and "Custom" map markers for team-based games
    Numerous UI improvements
    Highly tested and "User Approved" game balance improvements "

Yup, this is the highly anticipated patch to the game. Supposedly Aeon took a bit of a nerf here and UEF got buffed. Along with a bunch of other goodies. I havent tried to play with this yet, but it's gotta be significant.

Re: Big time SupCom patch out today!

The patch won't install for me. Errors and whatnot. Not really a lot of time to spend fixing it either.

Look tell the wife to chill and let you game.... Not!
      Congrats by the ways! :)

I actually just installed my second moniter after reorgazing my room.
      So I am looking forward to anyone that may be gaming tonight.

I look forward to the patch where they actually make resources meaningful again -- ie. removing the ability to convert energy into metal. As is now, the ability to create energy from thin air and the ability to create metal from energy means that territory control means nothing and build-order means everything.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed