Off topic but really interesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic but really interesting

If you have not seen the 22 minute video for Star Craft 2... I would highly recommend that you do. I cant wait for them to release the game.
    I invited everyone at the office to play Battlefield, but it was a rather one side match when I was the only who brought an assault rifle to work the next day :-)

Re: Off topic but really interesting

I never got into SC1 but I might pick this one up. Only RTS I liked are Dawn of War, and the Red Alert series. Never really cared to much for Blizzrads early games.

none the less, it really is a neat video on HD :)
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Omg, I love the Dawn of War series. We'll have to play sometime Eroak.

But yeah, I can't wait for SC2. The predecessor to the game that was the birth of the whole genre ^_^. Gonna be good. Blizzard is taking this project on personally, no third party makers. They're doing it right.

Comment

Kind of makes me want to reinstall starcraft and rebulid my masses of marines nothing has been able to stop 200 marines.

Looks pretty cool I like all the new upgrades that they have put on the old units, good stuff.
        Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
          Kind of makes me want to reinstall starcraft and rebulid my masses of marines nothing has been able to stop 200 marines.

Looks pretty cool I like all the new upgrades that they have put on the old units, good stuff.
          180 marines with stim packs and extended range and 20 medics can beat 200 marines.:row__523:
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

The only RTS game I ever played was AoE 2/3. Wasn't into the blizzard ones.

Comment

Link to the 22 minute video?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse