Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Pimp game

StreetGamez

Just click on the above to jump you over to the The main site for StreetGamez the newest online pimp game

Also visit www.streetgamez.com for the best new online pimp game on the net.....

Re: Online Pimp game

LOL

You registered on the forum just to post a link to some game where you have to make people click a link. Welcome to TG, bud.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

If you click on that link, I believe you will be giving this guy points in this game. I'd go straight to www.streetgamez.com if you actually want to play this type of game without giving him credit for his spam...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

accually i came by to help promote the site. i am a helper there an only trying to get more traffic threw the servers and more people playing.

main site addy is www.streetgamez.com
        my refferal addy is different its www.streetgamez.com/home/master.php?ref=637

you gusy should check it out though. its a great online RPG turn based game.

pimp hoes. kill thugs. very kool.

Also heres a link to my personal site. www.lowridertj.com its an online design center and pimp resource site. tuorials on designs, flash, photoshop, and more.

Also visit www.streetgamez.com for the best new online pimp game on the net.....

Comment

stopping by to give everyone an update. i havent been back in forever. but have been busy doing differetn things...

Streetgamez is still growing and gaining more an more people everyday. as i stated before its an online pimp game. To ilaberate a lil more. its an online turn game. text based. Very nice setup fast servers. no lag if your runnign DSL or Cable lines. dial up users may encounter some lag..

Im also here to let you all know that i have opened a Pimp resorce site. http://www.lworidertj.com my stats sig is here listed below. already getting tons of hits. in teh first month i had it up just from teh games i play i have had over 800k hits.. hope you'll be the next hit...

Cyas around..

LoWrIdErTJ

Comment

The spammer returns!

I'm sorry, but your post is spam and you refuse to admit it. Think about it when you post for the first time on a forum to advertise another website.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

heh.. Excuse me if im wrong. but i thought this is also a place to liste new an upcomming games. by that said i have seen numorous posts here. I come by here many times loooking and reading other posts such as the one i have posted. i have stricly posted a link to a new game on the internet. and my personal website. for resources for it. that is all.

Furthermore,
              For you to make an accusationt hat it was spam maybe that is up to the forum administrator to decide. Not a person being of a member status to decide. In all honesty i believe i speck on behave of all gamers who like to try out new games when I say if theres a new game post it. Id sure love to check it as so would they by the number of views this topiuc has gotten and the number of refferal's fomr this post has generated ac account ont eh new game.

Comment

Originally posted by lowridertj
                heh.. Excuse me if im wrong. but i thought this is also a place to liste new an upcomming games. by that said i have seen numorous posts here. I come by here many times loooking and reading other posts such as the one i have posted. i have stricly posted a link to a new game on the internet. and my personal website. for resources for it. that is all.

Furthermore,
                For you to make an accusationt hat it was spam maybe that is up to the forum administrator to decide. Not a person being of a member status to decide. In all honesty i believe i speck on behave of all gamers who like to try out new games when I say if theres a new game post it. Id sure love to check it as so would they by the number of views this topiuc has gotten and the number of refferal's fomr this post has generated ac account ont eh new game.
                Whoa, chill out dude... Sarc and I both happen to be on the staff here at TG, and the fact that you evidently don't know that just reinforces what I'm about to say. The reason that you were labeled as a spammer is because your only posts here have been to promote your game. Now there's not necessarily anything wrong with posting about a cool new game here, but you started off on the wrong foot by trying to sneak a referring link into your post without telling anybody about it. Until you start participating in this community in any way other than to promote this game, then people will probably still label your posts as spam.

If you want to advertise here, I can think of some much more effective ways. Oh, it looks like someone (you?) has already done that...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Accually no i didnt knwo that you both were on as staff here in TG.. Sorry for my misinterpitation. I do plan on being more active here as im here more an more lately. i didnt mean to cause any problems with the refferal link masked in the CLICK HERE link area in my first post thats why i reposted in another post following my refferal link and the game link itself.

Thank you for your post back as i see your point as to why someone would label me or my posts as spam...

LoWrIdErTJ

Comment

Soo.... Did anyone ever try this out?

Comment

WARNING !

My On-Access Virus Protection program detected a Trojan trying to enter my system when I clicked the link.

I guess I will not check out this Pimp Simulator after all.

Just reporting an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler's mother
                        Soo.... Did anyone ever try this out?
                        I certainly didn't. I think he probably found TG back when we were hosting Red Nova Trading here?

Regardless of why he was here, and in light of recent virus warnings, I would avoid visiting his site...
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Damn, I really wanted to learn to pimp the right way. All my methods now are just terrible, and a simulation could of helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
                            Damn, I really wanted to learn to pimp the right way. All my methods now are just terrible, and a simulation could of helped me.
                            Well like they say, "Pimpin' ain't easy." I'm sorry, someone had to do it :madsmile: .

---

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
                              WARNING !

My On-Access Virus Protection program detected a Trojan trying to enter my system when I clicked the link.

I guess I will not check out this Pimp Simulator after all.

Just reporting an observation.

John had high hopes of learning to pimp like the pros!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X