Combat Mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Mission

Anybody here play the Combat Mission series of WWII combined arms combat? I'm particularly interested in anyone with the Afrika Korps version for PBEM games (or TCP/IP when time might allow).

Re: Combat Mission

Cool, I just noticed this post...

I've tried to get a game going here several times in the past. Finally, someone else who plays! :icon_cool

I'd be interested in a medium sized PBEM game. If you want, go ahead and set one up and email me. I'd be able to commit time to about one turn/day for a game roughly a couple of thousand points in size. I have all the versions, Overlord, B2B, Afrika Corps, so whichever you prefer. I don't care which side I play either.

*edit* I just noticed that you cannot see my email address when sending from the forums. I'll PM it to you.

-Mudshark-

Comment

I play too, got all three but also perfer the CMAK version now.
      Also my web site has some stat pages for each of the units if interested.

[email protected] (put pbem in subject please, e-mail me if interested)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Sounds great, guys! I'm assuming that I can swing a couple more games (have 2 going already), but need to wait til this weekend before I can put any time into it (just got back into town after about a week away).

Email me at mirfee @earthlink.net if you want to hash out particulars/setups/whatever.

Thanks! :)

Comment

Anybody still playing the series? The last post has been was over two years ago. Its been awhile since I've played Beyond Overlord and I'm thinking of loading it onto my new PC. It's a great game and still holds up after all these years. I may even buy the new Barbarossa/Berlin expansion.
          |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
          "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
          - Check me out on The Onion
          - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I was a two-year addict to the overlord version of the game.

I can't imagine firing up a game using the original engine at the moment.

But Theater of War and Combat Mission II are coming out shortly, and I'm going to be trying those out for sure.

Comment

CMx2 alpha-build screens:

http://www.battlefront-newsletter.co...3/Default.aspx

Comment

hey guys, go to the forum section of www.battlefront.com and you will see a section for online and email play. I have all the games and let me know if you would like to play online. I use xfire and go by my screen name above demyansk

they are also putting out theatre of war

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X