Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartime Command (Battlefield Command)

http://www.codemasters.com/wartimecommand/front.php

Name changed, still looken at 1Q of 2004.

Looks very good.
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

game looks great

shame the battle fields are smaller (1km X 1km) than the fireing ranges on almost all guns... let allone tanks
    From Adam Webb

Comment

Re: Wartime Command (Battlefield Command)

Wartime Command
      Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

Re: Wartime Command (Battlefield Command)

Ok, I went to E3 and viewed few RTS titles hereís my take on them. Viewed from gamers respective. Wartime Command not allowed for public consumption. Sorry for those of you waiting patiently for this game, no news. Game spot is the one that got an interview, quite frankly I was disappointed that they didnít give a gamer a view or opurtunity to view it. I'm suspicious.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X