TG Clan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Clan?

Any interest in creating a TG clan icon? Do we even have a TG clan on clans.s2games.com?
    flux
    [tg-c1]

nope

The idea of the TG tag dated back to N42 where it was used to ID N42 CS players on pub servers. When it switched to TG so didnt the tag.

It would be a very bad idea to create a TG clan based around the web site because people will get confused with the web site and it will be a whole big mess.

Comment

i realize it's not a clan, but you do put the TG in front of your name in games. GC is not a clan either, but i use the tag to identify myself to others.

i think it generates recognition. once people visit the site they will realize what we are about.

no big deal if you guys are against it. just thought i would ask.
      flux
      [tg-c1]

Comment

Actually, Sarc has already set this up.
        I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
        --Douglas Adams

Comment

Yep, I've already set it up. Anybody that wants to join can send me his Savage account name so I can add it to the list.

Some players get confused and think TG is a clan but then we can tell them that it's better than a clan. It's a community! :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
            Yep, I've already set it up. Anybody that wants to join can send me his Savage account name so I can add it to the list.

Some players get confused and think TG is a clan but then we can tell them that it's better than a clan. It's a community! :D
            This is a free feature of the retail game, right?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yes, retail players can create and join clans free of charge. They have an entire site dedicated to stats tracking.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X