Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War

Who's got it, what do you think of it, when can we game? 8-)

I swear it's the sleeper hit of 2004.

Re: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War

I've got it. Purchased it a week after release via gogamer. It's an international copy, so f***ing difficult to update, but wow, Relic/THQ rock.

And I'm not even a Warhammer fan.

Comment

I have it as well. Love every second of it and can't wait for the expansion. Now only if I knew how to fight better players. (I am still new to it and not that good in MP.)
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I got it too, but i rarely play it anymore since i got HL2 and CS:S. If you guys want to have a game together then im fine with it :icon7: . Just give me a place and server name or whatever i have to know (i havent played in a while) and ill see if i can make it.

Caution: i might suck. :icon_smil

Comment

I could use a Dawn of War game we must set one up one of these days.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

im really busy these last 3 weeks of school with lots of projects and hw. after that, ive got 2 weeks and then im going on Philmont in NM. Fun, i get to hike 60 something miles while most of you get to play games :icon18: anytime after that is fine. lets start getting some possible dates down here.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
              I've got it. Purchased it a week after release via gogamer. It's an international copy, so f***ing difficult to update, but wow, Relic/THQ rock.

And I'm not even a Warhammer fan.
              Me niether, i just saw it while i was browsing through new game reviews and thought it looked cool so i bought it off ebay for 15 bucks.

Comment

I paid the full 50 for mine a few days after release.

Any non Thursday, Friday or Saturday is good for me whenever you guys can play. Thursdays and Saturdays I RP, Friday is FNM. Schools out so I have nothing but free time now.

And any of you guys know any good servers?

Comment

I just got this game, and I love it. I was raised on Red alert 1 and 2 so i have high expectations, and I am impressed.

but....

Does anyone else have problems with seemingly random crashing? My computer totaly locks up (Requiring me to hit the switch to restart) and the sound locks in a loop buzz. Anyone run into this? Is there anyway to fix it?

Thanks alot ^.^

Shogun

Comment

So you play this one as well eh shogun? We must have a pretty similar games collection :)

Would be up for a game, although I got a little tired of going online to find people that had just 'perfected' the build order in order to hit you early. It's the only downside of the game IMO, that at the end of the day it is still simply a 'who can click the fastest' :(

Comment

But it rocks!!! :P

I think we should go us vs the A.I sometime.

Games I have installed,

Neverwinter Nights, Battlefield 2, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Ghost Recon, Rainbowsix 3: Raven Shield (and Iron Wrath), Half Life 2, CS:Source, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Far Cry, World of Warcraft.

Whew, How about you?

Shogun

Comment

Just let me know redeye and I will reinstall.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

This is a little late but I just got the game and I have to say it rocks.

Comment

^^^^No such thing as a little late. Well maybe if you posted this when THQ releases another Warhammer 40k RTS.
                            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

There is a new expansion pack coming out. The latest news on it has revealed the other race. The two new races are the Tau and the Necrons. Its called Dark Crusade.
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X