Savage Monday Nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Monday Nights

So as not to scare off some people who fear 70+ replies in a thread, I'm starting a new one for Savage Monday Nights.

It was an exciting night last night. I saw a whole zero, yes zero TG people on the servers last night. I ended up jumping on the demo server cause that's the only one that had people. Had some decent games, but just isn't the same without other TG folks. :(
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this Monday, if I don't fall asleep. I have to pull another 12 hour day Monday.

Asch or Flux see if you can get Wickerman to play Monday night

Comment

We seem to have the demo server again so we can play on that. The retail server is public so if we all have it we can hop on there and convert some pubbies.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

If I can remember, Ill be there! ;)

Comment

Savage, BF1942, OFP... Perhaps we should try to do one game at a time. I know that offering variety is great, but it seems that everyone's attention is divided in too many directions.

I could be wrong -- these are just my thoughts.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
            Savage, BF1942, OFP... Perhaps we should try to do one game at a time. I know that offering variety is great, but it seems that everyone's attention is divided in too many directions.

I could be wrong -- these are just my thoughts.
            I think that's why they're trying to get these "_____ Nights" organized. One day to really fill the Savage server, one day to flood the BF:1942 server, one day to again pack the CS server....

There are some people that only play one game here, and there are some that play them all. Organizing special nights like this lets those of us that play more than one game know exactly when we should plan for maximum TG fun...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

We had a few members on last night and had some good games. We played on the demo server for all of those folks who haven't bucked up and bought the retail yet. Twas a good night.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Who else joined last night besides you, GreyMatter and me? I did see s2James stop by but I recall him posting in the official forums that he wouldn't be able to play this week. Maybe we'll see the community developer next week! :)

Comment

Is anyone up for Savage tonight? I should be on sometime after 8pm.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll be there. I posted about it in the official forums so maybe we'll have some fresh meat.

Comment

I won't be able to make it tonight due to work. If I do sign on it will more than likely be after 11pm.

Comment

How was the turn out this past Monday? I didn't get out of work till 1130, so no one was still on either server by the time I made it home.

I should be able to make it this coming Monday as of right now I'm off.

Comment

It was ok. The nights that Asch, you and me are there are really good. This week was meh. One player said I sucked at commanding. He didn't get promoted. :D

Comment

I hope some people can get onto the server tonight. I unfortunately won't be playing much Savage (or battlefield) over the next few weeks as the holidays hit and I'm not near my computer. I'm thinking a new laptop that can handle both games is in line. hmmm...
                            |TG-12th| asch
                            sigpic

Comment

Update.... I will be on tonight playing Sav at various times tonight. I'm also beta testing the new 1.03 savage patch and we have a scheduled game tonight.

You'll like the new patch... just can't say anything without killing you afterwards. A signed my soul away to the devil. :evil:
                              |TG-12th| asch
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...