No announcement yet.

Savage Monday Nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to get back in on Monday nights now that I'm back from vacation.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

If I'm able to get on tonight, it won't be until around 10p. I'll check to see if anyone is on.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

BTW you can count me in on savage on mondays and whenever people are there. BTW my name in it is RGZ-91B Re-GZ CUstom
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Lets try to stick to this plan, Savage on Monday nights would be fine... either Retail or Demo (assuming demo v2.0 comes out tomorrow, all the better)

Lets plan for around 7:00 PM Eastern Time... Hows that sound? Time can easily be changed If more people are available earlier/later... in fact... you dont have to come at that time, come early, come late.... all the better, we wanna keep the server populated... lets just make it known that Some will make an effort to be there at that time.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Psi.

That's pi. :icon_lol:
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
              roger.

hehe, are you making fun of my Sig.... ya, thats Pi, thats how much I have memorized myself... I got really bored in my math class in High School, and the teacher had a banner over the chalkboard with like 80 digits of pi, so what'd I do? Pay attention to class? Heck no, I memorized as much of that poster thing as I could.

Anyways... just fyi, I looked tonight, and out of the first million digits of Pi, I was unable to located that specific string, in fact I could only locate 12345 in the first million, appeared 11 times.

Numbers are fun... right now I'm in the process of manually figuring out (52!) -52 factoral- and memorizing that... its some 67 digits long last I checked, but I havent finished calculating it myself (on paper... yea, I get bored in College too =P) if you hadnt figured it out, the answer of that is how many possible sets of orders you can shuffle the cards in a deck without the jokers. =P
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

in that case... way to throw the thread off topic =P

:icon_lol:

so hows this plan? how many people can we get?
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

I can show up. If it's the demo server, I have to wait until the 2.0 demo is released. It'll probably be out late tonight or Tuesday morning.

RedEye, how'd you buy the game? There should be a way to get it from S2 or their publisher.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: Savage Monday Nights

Unfortunately I have a wake to attend tonight so I wont be here until later... It's someone I diddn't know but I'm going for my family. If the 2.0 beta comes out later tonight, maybe we can get someone to update the server and try that out...
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X