Command & Conquer 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command & Conquer 4

I picked up C&C 4 (PC) today along with God of War 3 (PS3). Anyone playing some C&C4 games online yet. im going to jump right in :). Its a good RTS I played those whole series. looking forward to what awaits this version.

Re: Command & Conquer 4

sweet man i will definitely get that game as soon as i get the money =) C&C is THE BEST strategy game by far

Comment

To be fair i was not liking it when i first saw it but after playing the beta i loved its concept and brought it but i shall warn you all do not expecct to finish the campain solely by your sel;f even with it on easy dificulty as you can find your self up again 3AIs and they spawn back quite quickly so doing it in co-op is so much easier :)
      |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
      Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBob477 View Post
        C&C is THE BEST strategy game by far
        Until EA got their hands on it, this new game has changed everything, no more base building, no more building armies to rush a base, just spam the same untis until u have killed more enemy than youve lost.

Oh and the whole tiberium refining is gone, no more harvesting, harvesters etc

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Oh yea. C&C4 has revolutionized strategy gaming.

Comment

Really? Sounds like World at War without the whole 'specialization' aspects and rock-paper-scissors unit balance.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

CnC 4 online beta was abysmal: no tutorial, lag, disconnects, and such radical changes to gameplay for the last game in the Tiberian series? Really EA? Really?
              Shame on you. This is not the same CnC franchise that I started my RTS gaming with.

Comment

command and conquer is really the best RTS game my favorite game in C&C series is command and conquer 3-tiberium wars.
                game on.

Comment

Sadly, I was turned away from C&C4 ever since the beta. I have played the entire series and loved it, but C&C4 is a different game entirely. Sorry to rain on a parade, but I don't believe or support the notion that C&C4 revolutionized strategy gaming, rather it is a step in the wrong direction for the C&C series... I truly hope no more C&C games are produced with this style of game play, because I will probably never buy another one like it...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Any CNC4 fans still out there?

Comment

waiting for the new generals, hope its good...

Comment

the hope lives for the new Generals...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X