Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction!

Hey all,
    Recently picked this game up from the int0rwebz, and I'm having a blast with it -- though after a couple hours I seem to keep getting disconnected when playing multiplayer. When I check out the menu/network page, all the other players say "Disconnected" and I say "Migrating" so I don't know what the deal is with that.

I'd love to get together for some big FFA (preferably with diplomacy on) or team-games. Let me know if anything comes up!

Also, where is the best place to look for strategy articles? I think I'm not using my fleets effectively, especially after looking at numbers from some of the posts here. Mostly I just try and make a large fleet with a decent mix of whatever technologies I have available, and at least one cap ship, and go out and grab planets. I have only employed a focused-fire approach, where I have my entire fleet take out one ship at a time. I am sure there are better ways to use the fleets, but I have a hard time keeping all the different groups organized and separate and attacking different strategic targets, while still making sure I'm developing the rest of my empire.

DaBrit

By Any Means
    [/url]

Re: Introduction!

Drop me a line on xfire if you want to play.

Comment

Another is drawn in by SINS. ;)
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I picked up the game as well and I'm having a blast w/ it. I've been trolling the SOASE forums for tips. One thing I can't find is a good break down of what some of the structures and units do in terms of specific point advantages. If anyone finds a link w/ that info please post.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
          I picked up the game as well and I'm having a blast w/ it. I've been trolling the SOASE forums for tips. One thing I can't find is a good break down of what some of the structures and units do in terms of specific point advantages. If anyone finds a link w/ that info please post.
          http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...UwvPEWUg&gid=0

Comment

Guys, I've also picked up the game. After I'm done with the tutorial, I'd like to play online with you guys. How many are still active?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Me.. actually sitting on TS in the SoaSE channel.

Comment

I am still very interested in the game, but I have been busy lately in RL. hopefully will be able to play again soon

Comment

I'm still active in this game...although I can't host any games. I'll be on usually on the weekends and should be on (hopefully) in about 2 weeks.

*pushes DaBrit out Kol flagship's airlock* :madsmile:
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'd be more than happy to play a game, Tempus. Add me as a friend online, |TG-9th| DaBrit
                    Expect to make mistakes the first couple of games ;)

Also, I'd much rather play against humans than the computer.

DaBrit

By Any Means
                    [/url]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse