Official Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Mod

Guys, I noticed some interesting mods out for Sins and I was wondering if we should consider about officially supporting a mod. :row__523:

Should we consider the idea this early in the game?

Please :row__631:

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Official Mod

I haven't even been able to play an online game with you guys yet!

Just say No! :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Tempus, you are not alone. I have had to use Norton Ghost TWO TO THREE TIMES this past week or so. So, I am slightly new to the whole system...

Can we set up a time to play?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

After 3/20, I'll be free for a good 11 days...I'd be more than willing to set up a game during that time. Might also give people enough time to make sure they clear their schedules ;)

DaBrit

By Any Means
        [/url]

Comment

What mods were you interested in? The best mod I can think of is BailicKnigt's Cinimatic mod. It basically just makes all those lasers that go pew pew go kablooie!

What I mean is you can see exactly what your ships are firing at from farther away and everything looks overall prettier. There's simply more particles and stuff, and from my experience no problems with the basic system specs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X