X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonight

after 6:30PM EST today starts near 7...

besiege82

pm me with your in game name and I should be waiting in the Sins teamspeak channel.

good day. :row__523:

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: tonight

closed :(

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Sorry Besiege... I'm still trying to find reliable internet. I found a spot, but they close at 9pm mountain time. I might be able to sneak a session in as long as it ends at 11pm EST (not likely). And NOW, my gf is coming into town and I'm pretty sure she's going to monopolize my time :(

Comment

that is ok

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X