A full on Clan...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A full on Clan...

What's everyone's opinions are parlaying TG into a full on Sins Clan? Historically, TG has never really had a thriving RTS/Turn-based clan. I dont know why actually. I could name a lot of games that deserve the attention.

Anyways, all it would take is a few forum posts and a note to a Sins admin and voila... recognized clan.

Re: A full on Clan...

I have noted something about this earlier. I said something to Acreo and Anseile about this and they are interested.

Just to be noted, that many here, like me, Acreo, Anseile, and others are in In House Squads. Because people like me are in IHS's, we would be walking a fine line if the Sins players as a group are made into a fully recognized TG clan.

I think it would be nice, but would it be an IHS, and if it became one, would we need to decide if a supporting membership is required?

Guys, I have already posted in the Irregulars' forums on the topic of finding how many Irregs are players.

Just to let you know, the idea of forming an Irregular platoon will be considered ( but that might be a flop) if there are enough Irregulars playing Sins..

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

The only reason to do it is to attract people to our forums and Teamspeak. I know of a few clans that could do well to go under the TG banner (as squads) also. This way things are more consolidated.

As of now, the best way to play a meaningful game is to hit up the Sins IRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit7 View Post
        The only reason to do it is to attract people to our forums and Teamspeak. I know of a few clans that could do well to go under the TG banner (as squads) also. This way things are more consolidated.

As of now, the best way to play a meaningful game is to hit up the Sins IRC.
        yep, and as of now, some of us are putting TG in our tags.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

why don't we think about recognition here though?

Comment

Even though I'm interested in the idea, I had originally thought it was something along the lines of a loose section type ordeal rather than a clan thing.

I think to put it better, perhaps this forum subsection could get moved into the first order sections of the forum and we could form a social group for SINS?
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

ummm.... ok. I personally think we should represent TG and be recognized by TG for any clan vs. TG challenges.

I think we should not consider the idea of making an IHS for TG. (Think about it, we love the IHS squads we are already members in, for example I love the Irregulars. If we made something too close to an IHS, we would lose our ties to the IHS we were members of.)

Comment

I don't think it'd be the level of an IHS, we can call it something else to avoid confusion. Creativity is key here... how about a TG Squadron? Since they're not squads and we're primarily a naval based (maybe alien squadron) we can have a name independent of IHS since it's not a squad, it's a squadron. I'm thinking we should choose something based on the game, maybe use a name relevant to a type of ship or race :)

Comment

maybe something like TG Naval Command.

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                    maybe something like TG Naval Command.
                    I was thinking something like TG Advent Strike Squadron :D

Comment

Tec fighter wing is better in my opinion :row__523:

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

Originally posted by JamesTerror View Post
                        Tec fighter wing is better in my opinion :row__523:
                        Hmmmm TG TEC Strike Squadron? The TTSS?

Comment

THIS IS TG! You nuckle heads, not some Quasi Moto that represents TG. I think we need to make a name that would represent each race (and the possible new one).

Comment

How about the Advent as a race?

The Advent Strike Squadron :) (TASS for short)

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
                              How about the Advent as a race?

The Advent Strike Squadron :) (TASS for short)
                              you're not getting it... >_<

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X