Battlefield ate my Sins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield ate my Sins!

After I installed a mod for bf 2142, bf 2142 and Sins became buggy and or incomplete. I need to reinstall all of Sins and Entrenchment.

Yes, bf 2142 ate my Sins!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Battlefield ate my Sins!

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
    After I installed a mod for bf 2142, bf 2142 and Sins became buggy and or incomplete. I need to reinstall all of Sins and Entrenchment.

Yes, bf 2142 ate my Sins!
    What do you expect? You've sinned, and now it wants to smite you. :)

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

:D How did that happen? Granted I haven't installed any mods for 2142, but how would that affect SINS? They're not even in the same directory.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Sounds like a great event name!

Battlefield ate my SINS!

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
          Sounds like a great event name!

Battlefield ate my SINS!
          But how can we pitch it?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Hi, everyone my "Handle" is Besiege82.
            Have you ever played a game that was too good to be true? You know a game that can and does suck up so much of your time. That if games had feelings of being loved less or think you are seeing another game behind their back.

No? Well, neither have I...

But if such a thing was possible then Sins of a Solar empire would definitely be "that" game. So much so that by coincidence. When I was installing a mod for BF2. Somehow my entire Sins directory was corrupted in what I can only assume was a malicious attempt to destroy any attempt to play Sins by BF2.

Really you say.. Yes, it really happened but no it was probably just a wierd coincidence.

Or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
              Hi, everyone my "Handle" is Besiege82.
              Have you ever played a game that was too good to be true? You know a game that can and does suck up so much of your time. That if games had feelings of being loved less or think you are seeing another game behind their back.

No? Well, neither have I...

But if such a thing was possible then Sins of a Solar empire would definitely be "that" game. So much so that by coincidence. When I was installing a mod for BF2. Somehow my entire Sins directory was corrupted in what I can only assume was a malicious attempt to destroy any attempt to play Sins by BF2.

Really you say.. Yes, it really happened but no it was probably just a wierd coincidence.

Or something along those lines.
              Nice... but it was BF2142...

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                Nice... but it was BF2142...
                Ok, I had just woken up from a especially horrific nightmare.
                When after not being able to go back to sleep I decided to answer your post.

Comment

Lol. That sounds like a promotion for the weekly 2142 event. :p

I don't know. I think the game should speak for itself seeing how we've got maybe a dozen new players already. Of course, having 6+ of us in a dedicated SINS TS channel should maybe drag in some of the new recruits or others who want to find out more about the game (like the lovable battlestations).
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

well that is good to hear, because we do need more players.

Comment

YAY! I got my RAM!!!!! YAY!!!! Now I should format my computer to inorder to get rid of the old crusty junk that has been building up!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X