Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot (GMR)

Originally posted by draeh View Post
    Technically I still had two cities, but the only thing left to really do was end my turns so he could finish moving in and taking them. I didn't have any production to speak of and no
    units of worth in the field so I surrendered to keep from wasting time.
    Well, 1 city left after I did my turn. Just need to sit down now and finish off the game in an evening..or two.

We can start planning the next one. What game format are you guys thinking of?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I'm thinking a larger map. Either pangea or continents. A little more spread out so we're not right on top of one another.

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
        I'm thinking a larger map. Either pangea or continents. A little more spread out so we're not right on top of one another.
        Personally I didn't mind the spacing. More room does mean a longer game.

More water would be good so as to give more emphasis to the naval side of things.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to two games started. One HUGE game and another maybe just a bit larger than the last.

Comment

I missed this first one due to too much stuff going on this summer. Would be interested in the next one.

Snarlin

Comment

Originally posted by Ashenhart View Post
              I wouldn't be opposed to two games started. One HUGE game and another maybe just a bit larger than the last.
              Certainly no reason why we couldn't get multiple games going. It's not like with Pitboss where you needed someone hosting the server. And the one nice thing about hotseat is it eliminates all of the turn sequencing contention issues during wartime.

I'll ponder some game parameters for the 6 person or so game I'd like to organize and start up a new discussion topic sometime this weekend. If you want to tackle organizing the huge game then be my guest. :D

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by Snarlin View Post
                I missed this first one due to too much stuff going on this summer. Would be interested in the next one.
                W00t! About time you got back from the Olympics! :)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Draeh and I started a game on Friday morning. I was off of work and was a long 4 day weekend. Our stats over the weekend were...
                  Started 3 days 11 hours ago

57.5 game turns played

115 turns submitted by players

33 turns submitted per day average

This really wasn't bad at all. I can't speak for him but I had a blast playing this weekend. I got to try out some new strategies and think I am doing pretty well this round.

Thanks Draeh for the rounds this weekend. I imagine our rounds will slow down starting tomorrow now that I have to go back to work :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Ashenhart View Post
                    Thanks Draeh for the rounds this weekend. I imagine our rounds will slow down starting tomorrow now that I have to go back to work :-(
                    No problem. I'm back at work this week too. Its all good.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X