No announcement yet.

[Civ V] Pitboss is back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] [Civ V] Pitboss is back!

They released a Civ V SDK apparently last October or so. It doesn't appear to be quite as good as the Civ IV version but it appears to have all of the essential pieces. Some 6MD members are testing it out with me to make sure we can do subs, test server reliability, turn notifications, etc etc.

Once we are done testing in a few days, I'd like to start setting up a large game. The style will be similar to what we had before with a 24 hour timer and "turn based" guidelines during times of war to prevent unbalancing back to back turns.

If you are interested in joining please do sound off here so I get a feel for how many people we might have. I'd love a game with 12 if possible! Please also mention if you have the "Brave New World" expansion or not because I'd prefer to use that if possible. And of course if you have any suggestions for game format then that would be helpful. :)

Thanks!

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Re: [Civ V] Pitboss is back!

Count me in.

I have Brave New World.

Comment

Count me in as well, and I have Brave New World.
      |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

I don't have BNW but will get it if everyone has it.

Comment

I am in. I have BNW.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse