X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next Pitboss Game

so where are we?
    signups ahead or something like that? wouldnt want to miss it
    how about terra as an alternative for pangea? we all start on the same landmass but there is room to expand to another continent

Comment

Originally posted by Olo View Post
      so where are we?
      signups ahead or something like that? wouldnt want to miss it
      how about terra as an alternative for pangea? we all start on the same landmass but there is room to expand to another continent
      DaV I'm around to host still and will try to be more responsive. Next step would be sign ups similar to what we did last game just to give others a last chance to get onboard.

Terra sounds like an interesting format. I'd be up for that. :)

What do you want for the name of the game? Also, I think Olo asked before but are we doing straight up BTS again? We also need to arrange a time and see if the MP war sequencing works now but we can do that while sign ups are underway.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Ok guys, I've been distracted enough with real life lately that I have to admit to myself that running a server is going to be tough if I can't even get motivated to get the sign ups moving forward. I think there's a bit of a motivational barrier in place due to all the issues we had to deal with last time. It's really sad the state Civ 5 ended up in given the numerous successful Civ 4 Pitboss games we played here.

So once again I have to apologize profusely and back out of the game completely this time so I'm not holding things up anymore. If someone else wants to give the server a try then I'd encourage them to go for it. Other than not being able to play the client on the same PC, running the server was straightforward.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

RL has become a bit of a nightmare on my end since about mid May as well. Maybe the stars just are not aligned at this time.

dV

Comment

Don't think I've been by here in 5 years, but over on Realms Beyond they are kicking around the idea of a giant 35-50 player pitboss.
            Signups are about half full.

And it won't let me post a link for some reason..

Comment

Originally posted by Elkad View Post
              Don't think I've been by here in 5 years, but over on Realms Beyond they are kicking around the idea of a giant 35-50 player pitboss.
              Signups are about half full.

And it won't let me post a link for some reason..
              PM me the link and I'll post it for ya.

Is that Civ V? I assume they must be using some mod to get the players above 12?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

That must be a pretty crowded map, unless it is going to be teams instead of free for all.

dV

Comment

hi
                  when do we start?
                  I have found 3 players that might be interested in joining
                  they are rather inexperienced in multiplayers civ5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse