Anyone up for a game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for a game?

I got it and I'm itching to play. Anyone up for a game? Find me in the Civ IV TeamSpeak channel and lets get on it!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Anyone up for a game?

Originally posted by Apophis
    I got it and I'm itching to play. Anyone up for a game? Find me in the Civ IV TeamSpeak channel and lets get on it!
    You have 42nd practice today young man....get too it! :icon16:

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      You have 42nd practice today young man....get too it! :icon16:
      Ya know. I started playing this game and then at one point figured it was about 9:00pm and time to head into practice.. I asked Luna what time it was an it was 11! I think I'm going to have to make use of the alarm clock they added into the game in the future! :-)

Comment

It's a time sucker that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          I think I'm going to have to make use of the alarm clock they added into the game in the future! :-)
          Among other features, did I see correctly that the game has built in VOIP? There's an option for allowing voice chat.
          [squadl]
          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

VOIP is new to me. I haven't heard or seen anything in the options menu that would point that out.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
              VOIP is new to me. I haven't heard or seen anything in the options menu that would point that out.
              Under the audio options, there's an "Enable voice chat" checkbox on the bottom half. There are also volume sliders for voice capture and playback.
              [squadl]
              "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

No idea.. I didn't really look too deep at that stuff.. We've got TeamSpeak anyway, so it's a moot point.

Comment

TS doesnt like my firewall, but Ill atempt connection anyhow. PM me on aim: Mongront (I allways have an away message up.).
                  USAR

Comment

The gaming generation is heading to a new direction..

So far the latest games I have purchased BF2, CoD2, Civilization IV all have this new feature... VOICE CHAT.

TS is old... get ird of it... lol... Just Kidding... But as a note I think we will be seeing a lot of this VOICE CHAT thingy.... May be America's Army will have it in their next patch, who knows.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X