ACTF: Game Format

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACTF: Game Format

This topic is for the A City Too Far game that is starting up shortly. If anyone has any questions or suggestions for the game format then don't hesitate to post here and we can discuss it.

One of the things I forgot to mention was the difficulty level. I'd like to use Prince level.

Also, not directly related to game format, but we will be using CivStats to monitor the server. For anyone who hasn't used this before, it is awesome and includes email notifications when a turn ends. Just to make sure I have things set up on my end I went and created the ACTF game which you can see at:

http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=635

Once the game starts I'll give everyone the information they need to register with the game there.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Re: ACTF: Game Format

Just a final note here...with 11 players we will be doing a large map.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

What's the setting for knocking out a Civ? Out when cities are gone, or out when all cities+all units are gone? I forget wth setting that is.

Or, you can just answer my real question. Does Oyzar have any cities left? ;)

Snarlin

Comment

Originally posted by Snarlin View Post
        What's the setting for knocking out a Civ? Out when cities are gone, or out when all cities+all units are gone? I forget wth setting that is.

Or, you can just answer my real question. Does Oyzar have any cities left? ;)
        Taking a nation's last city knocks them out of the game. No bug hunt needed. ;)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...