Tech Trade Preference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Trade Preference

In the upcoming BTS game, what would your preference be for tech trading if you were going to participate?

Note: "No Tech Brokering" refers to the fact that you are not allowed to trade techs which you did not research yourself.

Also, all votes are public for this poll.
    No Tech Trading
    16.67%
    No Tech Trading but use Teams
    16.67%
    No Tech Brokering
    50.00%
    Full Tech Trading Allowed
    16.67%
    No Preference
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

|TG-MD6|

Re: Tech Trade Preference

Have you guys even read the other thread? If so you hence agree that all ffa games in civ should be alliance based and getting in the best alliances should be the major focus of the game?

Comment

Re: Tech Trade Preference

Originally posted by oyzar View Post
      Have you guys even read the other thread? If so you hence agree that all ffa games in civ should be alliance based and getting in the best alliances should be the major focus of the game?
      Personally I think diplomacy is a major part of the game. With the exception of team games, every game I've played in has seen alliances to one degree or another regardless of the game format. I would agree that no tech brokering makes it more of a necessity but I don't see that as necessarily being a bad thing except where a person is isolated geographically. Having a MP game where people are encouraged to talk to one another IMO just enhances the experience.

The only thing I'm dead set against is pre-arranged alliances. If people want to do that I'd much rather see a team game set up.

If anyone changes their mind on their vote feel free to post here.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...