A quick few questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick few questions.

I just bought Civilization IV and an expansion called Civ4:Warlords from a yard sale. $1.25 - Anywho, it was just the cd in one of those white paper cases. I've installed the game and it's expansion (Haven't run it yet though) and was curious if it requires any sort of cdkey to play on multiplayer?

Now assuming the answer is no... Will you guys be hosting any Civ 1V: Warlords servers soon, or will it only be for the newest expansion? I'd really like to get in on a game if I could, I loved Civilization II, and am hoping this one won't let me down.
    ~Bar Extraordinaire~
    ~Hero of Brunville~

The plain and simple truth is things are rarely plain and never simple.

Re: A quick few questions.

Originally posted by Fannon View Post
    Now assuming the answer is no... Will you guys be hosting any Civ 1V: Warlords servers soon, or will it only be for the newest expansion? I'd really like to get in on a game if I could, I loved Civilization II, and am hoping this one won't let me down.
    Yes, the answer is no. :) As far as our Pitboss games go, our current one is using Warlords so if you are interested you could be a sub for that game. Unfortunately, the next one that is starting near the end of this month will be using the Beyond The Sword expansion.

Of course there's nothing stopping you from trying to set up a game of your own, with or without a Pitboss server. I'm merely refering to the games I'm involved with administering.

Bern

|TG-MD6|

Comment

you can always play a MP game in the gamespy lobby.

Comment

Does this Beyond the Sword game require a cdkey?
        ~Bar Extraordinaire~
        ~Hero of Brunville~

The plain and simple truth is things are rarely plain and never simple.

Comment

I'm not positive, but I don't think so. Normally I write any CD-Key numbers on my manual or CD and both are blank.

Comment

$1.25 for both? That is a great deal. Congrats but your free time is about to go down the tubes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X