Christmas Break?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Break?

In past games which I have administered, Christmas breaks have been a no brainer because I was hosting the game as well and usually out of town during the break. Given my Internet connection and Pitboss stability issues, I always just shut it down for a week or two.

However, this year I'm not going out of town so the TGS game doesn't have to go through this and TTT of course is being hosted by a TG server which has been very reliable for us and for which I have remote admin access anyhow.

What do players want to do for a shutdown?

If you would like to see a shutdown then please reply here with how long and during what time frame. Ex. 3 days during Dec 24 - 26.

If we come to a consensus here I will use it for both TG games.

Thanks!

Bernout
    No. Keep 'er going full speed!
    14.29%
    Yes. Please post with # days and time period.
    71.43%
    Don't care.
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

|TG-MD6|

Re: Christmas Break?

I will personally be unable to access civ roughly 20th->8th. Niklas is still able to play afaik, so it would be up to him. I'll vote whatever he does :p.

Comment

I am able to play during the full break, if the game does go on, but I certainly wouldn't mind having Dec 24-26 free.

Comment

I'd like 24-25 off for sure, but I'd be fine with a longer break. Even a really long one like 19th>6th (2 weeks plus the extra weekend) would be OK
        Elkad

Comment

Personally, I'd go for 24 to 27, but I could manage to play on the 27th with some luck. So if the tendency is for 24-26, it's alright with me.

Comment

I'm out of town for 2+ weeks from 17 dec - 5 jan. So as long a break as possible within or up to those dates would be my preference (though obviously I don't expect this).

If not:
            - for the TT game I'm hoping Elkad will cover my turns as my teammate. :)
            - for the TGS game I'll look for a sub (hmm.. maybe Elkad again? ;))

Comment

Keep the info coming guys!

I do know at this point that TGS will be down from Dec. 21 - Dec. 29 since I will be out of town so that has now become a no brainer. ;)

I'll finalize the TTT downtime by the end of this coming week but expect it to be at least from Dec 24 - 26.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I will be away from the 25th-29th December

Comment

having 24 to 26 off would be nice, but I can play through if we have to.

dV

Comment

Ok. Let's go ahead and take a break from Dec 24 - 26 then.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

if we are taking a break, can we make it for the full weekend? take it down early the 24th, bring it back up late on the 28th (or early on the 29th)?
                      Elkad

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer View Post
                        if we are taking a break, can we make it for the full weekend? take it down early the 24th, bring it back up late on the 28th (or early on the 29th)?
                        Good idea! Let's do Dec 24 - 28 then. I'll be posting here when I take the servers up and down plus of course you can look at CivStats as well.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...