Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrible Twos Replacement needed for Holiday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Twos Replacement needed for Holiday?

I am off on Holiday tomorrow and that will mean there is no one to play my team in the Terrible Twos game.

I should be able to play the next two turns. But I will then be away until about the 14th.

As long as no one attacks me then my powers have full build and research queues and there is no need for them to actually be played and they can simply stale each turn. I am after all not really in a position to change the outcome of this game and my powers will progress fairly well without my intervention for a week.

However that might not be acceptable for everyone else. So if a temporary replacement can be found that would be great.

I should warn any potential replacement that the game itself is dead as a contest and nearly finished. Only divine intervention could stop Oyzar & Nik winning from this point :p And I'm afraid anyone taking over will be in possession of the most backward team. The main aims now are to consolidate the hard fought second from last position against any late surge by DV & Classical and to see if you can take to the skies in either an Airship or a Plane before Oyzar & Nik's Spaceship flies.

I shall send the log in details to Bernout before I go in case no one comes forward before I leave but does afterwards. But like I say there is no need for anyone to play my powers unless I am attacked (in which case it is fairer on the other nations if someone coordinates my defence rather than letting me stale each turn or even worse have the AI do it!)

There is a slight chance I will be able to play turns while on Holiday. But I think this is less than a 50/50.

If anyone is interested please post here or pm me. Or Bernout :)

Re: Terrible Twos Replacement needed for Holiday?

Originally posted by Hoplosternum View Post
    The main aims now are to consolidate the hard fought second from last position against any late surge by DV & Classical
    Its on! :D

dV

Comment

Re: Terrible Twos Replacement needed for Holiday?

Well I have given up on trying to play this turn because I have to go.

If I am still in when I get back I'll see if DV has made any progress :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X