Pitboss Succession --- Server Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitboss Succession --- Server Problems

Any server outages or problems should be reported here.

I highly recommend subscribing to this thread so you are notified by email of any problems.

Bernout
    Last edited by Bernout; 10-04-2009, 10:54 PM.

|TG-MD6|

Re: Pitboss Succession --- Server Problems

Server is now up.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Anyone else having problems connecting? I get to the "Finishing" screen after the name/password and it just appears to be hanging there. Hmmm.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Yes, same problem, and Jeremy (stowell48) is having trouble getting in too, so not confined to advisors, I think ...

dV

Comment

I had that problem, but I quit BtS and restarted it. Logged in without problems after that.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoman1242 View Post
            I had that problem, but I quit BtS and restarted it. Logged in without problems after that.
            I actually rebooted my computer since I've had BTS occasionally get into a bad state on me. However, not even that helped.

BUT...I did go and restart the PitSuc server and was able to log in just fine afterwards.

da_Vinci...please go ahead and try again and let me know how you make out.

If it happens again I'll need people to post here right away so we can see if that gives us an idea of what puts it in a bad state.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

After a reboot I got in to get a screenshot of the start (the 11 40 my time login)

Is the civstats uploader reconnected?

dV

Comment

Originally posted by da_Vinci View Post
                After a reboot I got in to get a screenshot of the start (the 11 40 my time login)

Is the civstats uploader reconnected?
                Sigh...you are now officially my backup admin. :) I forgot to restart the uploader before bed last night. It is up and running now.

Looks like a bunch of people were able to log in so that's a good sign. Seems like we're just missing fizikis, heppcatt, and cav scout for initial logins. Plus a bunch of teams are likely discussing things and need to end their turn.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

So I take it no one else had problems logging in?

If so then that's a good sign. Perhaps the restart of the server fixed whatever bad state it got into.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

hmmmm... now i have problems. I am able to log in and choose my leader perfectly fine, but at the "initializing" stage, BtS closes unexpectedly. Ironically, I had no problems with the inital server (before the restart).

Comment

Originally posted by pianoman1242 View Post
                      hmmmm... now i have problems. I am able to log in and choose my leader perfectly fine, but at the "initializing" stage, BtS closes unexpectedly. Ironically, I had no problems with the inital server (before the restart).
                      I restarted the server once more just to see if that helps.

BUT...I have noticed that you are the only one that has caused messages to appear in the console for the server. It complains about modified files. Now I've seen similar messages in the past and it hasn't caused any problems so I'm not sure if it really means anything. However, if you are running other mods you might try removing them.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I will try logging in with the restarted server in the morning. I am using no other mods than SUC319b.

Comment

If you still have trouble, maybe consider re-downloading and reinstalling the suc319b mod?

Maybe something got corrupted just enough?

dV

Comment

When logged, i got the message that DMOC has a different version than me... that's weird, though it seems to work properly anyway.

(Bernout -still no news from heppcatt)

Comment

It's still not working for me. :( For some reason though, even though DMOC also gets the message about different versions, he was able to play our turn.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X