Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playyourturn - better than Civstats?

Saw a link to this site: http://www.playyourturn.com

According to the author, "PlayYourTurn.com is intended to be a successor to CivStats, which offers similar functionality. Sadly, CivStats has not been updated in over two years, and various issues still plague it’s users."

I had a brief look around the site and it certainly looks better than Civstats on several accounts. Anyone tried it?

Re: Playyourturn - better than Civstats?

Is there any reason why one game could not be registered on both systems, and we could compare it head to head?

dV

Comment

Tribal is registered there, but the uploader wasn't very good.

I much prefer civstats simply because the fonts and colouring of the PYT gui makes it hard to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Niklas View Post
        Sadly, CivStats has not been updated in over two years, and various issues still plague it’s users."
        Well, that's not completely true since BTS leaders have finally been added. In fact, this reminded me that I hadn't updated the PitSuc player settings yet so I went ahead and did that. No more "unknowns"! :D

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan View Post
          Tribal is registered there, but the uploader wasn't very good.

I much prefer civstats simply because the fonts and colouring of the PYT gui makes it hard to read.
          The uploader is constantly being update, which is why I like it. Also, I built a userscript that can be installed in chrome and firefox (with greasemonkey) to make the site not as ugly. check it out:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/80408

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X