Main Menu Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Menu Music

Man, I cant get enough of that song. Give it a listen all the way trough, its quality stuff.
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Main Menu Music

I like all the music, really well done. I especially like when you start really battling in the future era, the music turns to very dim and sad lol.

- -

Comment

baba yetu yetu yeh yeh
      a goona gee yetu GUJEENA
      baba yetu yetu me me
      a goona yehyeh yookuz meh

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

You can grab the MP3 out of the CIVIV music folder. I have it on my iPod. Christopher Tin composed the song. There's a remix MP3 in that link somewhere, but I like the original more. :)
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I like the alternate main menu song better. "Unused Opening" is what it's called...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Has anyone heard Baba Yetu performed live at the Video Games Live concert before?

I saw it on youtube (linky here), and it looks pretty cool. :D

Here's another performance (poorer quality) with the original Stanford Talisman soloist who sang in the recorded game track.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X