Newbie help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie help

Hey guys, first time on here. Love the Civ games, played all four but never been too good at them, beat Civ 4 on level three only just now. Love the new one and thought I'd try online play. Found this site and haven't a clue how to go about things. I checked the server tag on the sidebar and couldnt see a civ4 server. Can anyone help....it'll be worth your while when you are taking my cities off me :-)

Re: Newbie help

Originally posted by allybhoy
    Hey guys, first time on here. Love the Civ games, played all four but never been too good at them, beat Civ 4 on level three only just now. Love the new one and thought I'd try online play. Found this site and haven't a clue how to go about things. I checked the server tag on the sidebar and couldnt see a civ4 server. Can anyone help....it'll be worth your while when you are taking my cities off me :-)
    Welcome to TG, allybhoy! Watch this forum for threads scheduling games. You can also check our TeamSpeak server to see if anyone is in the Civ4 channel. When a game is actually played we typically meet on the TeamSpeak server to share connection information and chat in game.

While you are here browse some of our other games. You will find that we host some of the best team oriented servers around.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Re: Newbie help

Thanks mate, didn't realise that teamspeak was a game server, was looking in the other servers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X