|TG|Stealth Elite in CIV4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG|Stealth Elite in CIV4

My younger brother, Donald(Stealth Elite) will begin playing CIV4, as soon as he gets the game(probably in 3-4 days). Just wanted to tell you guys ahead of time, I'll check the game out too, and if i like it I might play as well. He might start playing before he posts that he will, but he is gonna wear the TG badge, so don' t rule him off as a nub who doesn't know about TG and force him to leave like what happened to him in CS:S. He is young and takes adults words very seriously, be nice to my bro, or I'll kick all your butts!!!

Re: |TG|Stealth Elite in CIV4

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
    My younger brother, Donald(Stealth Elite) will begin playing CIV4, as soon as he gets the game(probably in 3-4 days). Just wanted to tell you guys ahead of time, I'll check the game out too, and if i like it I might play as well. He might start playing before he posts that he will, but he is gonna wear the TG badge, so don' t rule him off as a nub who doesn't know about TG and force him to leave like what happened to him in CS:S. He is young and takes adults words very seriously, be nice to my bro, or I'll kick all your butts!!!
    How about you teach him about TG, what we stand for, and instruct him on your rules and requirements, and that way, such occurances will not occur, and we won't have to have our butts kicked?:)

Comment

Please, no, not my butt, anything but my butt!!!!

Comment

Disclaimer:
        In no way does this thread have anything to do with the |TG| tag uproar. All the events mentioned here happened 3-4 months ago.

Comment

Disclaimer:
          In no way does this thread have anything to do with the |TG| tag uproar. All the events mentioned here happened 3-4 months ago.
          I saw Stealth on the server....like 2 nights ago. I gave him a good razzing, but nothing more than usual.

Then he shot me, so we're even.

Comment

Oh ya, I remember he played on his buddies comp, but that was about 2 weeks ago, he might have played lately, but he normally uses my gaming comp. With CIV4, he will be able to use his sony, so he will be on ALL the time. He plays computer too much

Comment

He plays computer too much
              There is no such thing. :row__579:

Comment

To much computer.......................................... .....ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                  To much computer.......................................... .....ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
                  and mateo
                  Sometimes it does get to be too much. In South LA we try to be the outdoorsy type. He just plays computer, it makes me sad.

Comment

Hey I'm in Tennessee, I'm an outdoors type as well. But I still spend a heck of a lot of time on my computer.

Comment

I'm here, I'll play later today, I'll read the rules first, and someone can help me around.
                      :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

and mateo
                        Sometimes it does get to be too much. In South LA we try to be the outdoorsy type. He just plays computer, it makes me sad.
                        The outside is an illusion man. Something that the "man" puts out there to keep us from games and pron. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X