Major Problemos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Problemos

My brother Stealth and I are having major problems with CIV4. On my sony viao at home it will play single player perfectly, but when it comes to multiplayer the games exits about 30 seconds after you click multiplayer. On my gaming laptop the game opens up and then exits due to my DX level. I have the newest one, and it still doesn't work. The n to top it all off, you need the CD to play the game, but on Disk 2 it says play, and disk 1 it says install. Well after intallatin is completed, I pop in disk 2, and it says please insert correct disk, I insert disk one, and it plays(only on the viao in single player, not on the laptop). Did anyone else have problems, and can anyone help us?

Re: Major Problemos

http://www.2kgames.com/civ4/support_ati.htm

look at that and see if thats your problem and that might fix it....it did for me
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Thanks, but another problem. My isp is retarded, so I have to call them to come and hook up a router in my house.

Listen to this BS. Our ISP has had numerous complaints about internet theft. ie. Buying a modem, some repeaters, and routers to connectall the people down a street to a 6mbps connection. Our ISP has somehow put a static IP on people's routers in my area, and you have to call a ISP technician to come over to switch computers, or add routers. So the gaming laptop is out of the question for now, but what baout the sony and its auto kick?

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
        Thanks, but another problem. My isp is retarded, so I have to call them to come and hook up a router in my house.

Listen to this BS. Our ISP has had numerous complaints about internet theft. ie. Buying a modem, some repeaters, and routers to connectall the people down a street to a 6mbps connection. Our ISP has somehow put a static IP on people's routers in my area, and you have to call a ISP technician to come over to switch computers, or add routers. So the gaming laptop is out of the question for now, but what baout the sony and its auto kick?
        Pfft... That's what MAC Address cloning is for... Make your router look like a 3Com NIC and they'll not be any the wiser...

And I've had no luck with multiplayer CivIV, either... The mislabeled "play" disk is documented in the game's packaging, or at least it was in mine...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

not sure on the auto-kick, seems like alot of people have had issues connecting though. We're all hoping for a patch soon from them.

- -

Comment

Ok thanks for the help I hope my brother can fix it when he wakes up.
            :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X