is there a password list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a password list?

After AA and SWAT4 failed me last night, (server problems), I tried to finally join a Civ4 MP game... saw it listed as "Tactical Gamer", required a password, so I looked in our password list and the civ4 forums... nothing...

Is there a set password for next time? or is the Civ4 game TG members, but private?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: is there a password list?

It's a peer-to-peer game, so it's up to the member that creates the game to assign the password. You can usually find them on TeamSpeak though and get the password from whoever the game host is.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Aye magnum we were in TS. The pw was TG lol. You can always find us on TS if we're gaming on Civ4.

- -

Comment

Yes, TeamSpeak is key for organizing games! We're going to start that game back up on Sunday and there's room for one more person to join us. If I'm unable to make it, I've passworded the Chinese civ with the password "cing". (But I certainly plan on being there...)
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X