Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Time

Level: Noble
    Map: Small, islands/archipelago (I love sea battles)
    Time: Epic
    Americans, Germans, and my civ, the Japs.

Freaking Germans, ALL I WANTED WAS A LITTLE IRON... but NO, I gave in to their demands... I was nice... but NOT ANY MORE.

After building up a fleet, some artillery, and transports enough that even the likes of GOD has never seen... I went on my merry little rampage.

First their border cities went down... acting as doorways into their nations, then one by one I carved into them like a talented surgen targeting their resource rich cities thereafter.. cutting their empires down the middle and severing them. After picking what I wanted, I went straight for the head... all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't save them from the smackdown that they were gettin.

So... after a very unplanned domination victory, I realise how easy it is to wage war... on two nations at once... if you have a strong navy, lots of artillery, and live on your own damn island.
    USAR

Re: Story Time

I think there is a hole in the AI for navy. They don't really seem to do well with it.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
      I think there is a hole in the AI for navy. They don't really seem to do well with it.
      I dunno about that, i saw a part of an AI navy in 4 squares. Each square had 3 battleships, 2 destroyers, and a carrier full of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
        I dunno about that, i saw a part of an AI navy in 4 squares. Each square had 3 battleships, 2 destroyers, and a carrier full of fighters.
        Well each civ has it's own personality so maybe i have only seen non navy ones lol. I've had caesar invade me before though and successfully by sea. It seems the navy doesn't do well with sea battling IMO. But that's all perspective.

- -

Comment

Naval battles can turn out to be very odd. I once had a galley take down one of my submarines. That just ain't right.
          [squadl]
          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

LOL, yeah that's another thing that ticks me off a bit. There should be serious negative bonuses for units fighting other units in a newer era. Like infantry fighting longbowman should always be a guaranteed win and same with the galleon fighting steel made boats.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
              LOL, yeah that's another thing that ticks me off a bit. There should be serious negative bonuses for units fighting other units in a newer era. Like infantry fighting longbowman should always be a guaranteed win and same with the galleon fighting steel made boats.
              that isnt totaly true in real life though vulcan....

look what happened to europeans when they came over to the native americas? The guns they had was greatly outperformed by native americans weapsons.....
              From Adam Webb

Comment

Native Americans hax
                [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
                [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement