where is everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is everyone?

It appears that there are never any TGers playing Civ, because no one is in the TS channels. Is it just because people dont log into TS when they play, or is no one playing?

Maybe we could decide on one day of the week to be Civ night. I think with a group of at least 4, we could have a lot of fun.
    veh-JEET
    No, it doesn't mean anything...yet

Re: where is everyone?

Hey V- I had Civ 4 for since it came out. It was collecting dust due to BF2 taking up most of my time. However, recently I've picked the game back up and have been trained by the Civ4 Master himself- Bane over the last few days. Lookin' forward to trying out an online game soon. I'm still in practice mode, lots to learn in that game. Keep us posted on when you'd like to play so that I can plan for it.

Comment

Well if we can get a few people fast enough, i could do a game sometime Sunday afternoon (EST). Otherwise let's set up a day next week.

Anyone interested in playing, post when u are available.
      veh-JEET

Comment

I don't know about Bane, but I'm still practicing. I might be up for it next weekend- got to check with the boss' schedule. I can't remember if my wife wants to take a trip next weekend or not. I'll let you know later this week.

Comment

It'll be a week or so before I get a new HDD installed in my PC, but I'll be game then!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I am always down for anything as well.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Sounds good...looks like we have a decent showing of people. I could use some pointers from you guys. There's also a few other people from the 33rd that might be interested as well.

Comment

My copy of Civ4 should arrive sometime within the next week.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                |TG-2nd|munchkin
                Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

So how about this weekend? Could you guys do saturday? sunday? both?
                  veh-JEET

Comment

I'm in and I'll bring my wife...for morale support :) Are we talking vanilla civ 4 or a modded?... me and the wife are partial to Sevo's mod 3.0. Just because we played the heck out of vanilla, and thought there was some things missing. Saturday is good, except for Sat evenings if a BF2 event is going on...I've got to hang with my 33rd brothers.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

I think we would stick to original, just to keep things simple. So far we have:

TheVegeet - Fri, Sat, Sun
                      NorCalRoach
                      RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                      experiment626 - Sat(?)

Maybes:
                      CingularDuality
                      munchkin

I also know someone from RL who might also be joining us
                      veh-JEET

Comment

I probably won't be able to play on weekends unless they are later in the evening. I'm hoping we could set something far enough in advance so that I could plan for it- you know plan to have my wife and kid visit the in-laws for the weekend (is that bad?). I figure Civ 4 games are going to be long rounds and I already have a tough time trying to get in a few games of BF2 w/o getting an ear full of “you love your video games better than your family”- is that a bad thing? Lol (the funny thing was that she never said that when I constantly played Guild Wars w/ her back in the day). So family time first, video games second, but again if you plan it out far enough in advance- I’m in. Otherwise, I could probably sneak in a 2hr or so session during the weekdays later in the evening at around 9p.m. PST or so.

P.s. Experiment- where's your album cover buddy? You know the 33rd's on tour man! Got to sport our greatest hits with pride bro...lol<edit> album covers were too large and had to be removed <sniff sniff>
                        Last edited by NorCalRoach; 05-11-2006, 01:42 AM.

Comment

ok, im having a civ LAN night with some friends. If any of you guys wanna join in, look for me on the TS civ channel.

Friday, May 11, approx 5pm EST until... we cant press enter any more :row__572:

hope to see you there

also, dont worry if u cant make it, we can still have more games after this
                          veh-JEET

Comment

Originally posted by TheVegeet
                            ok, im having a civ LAN night with some friends. If any of you guys wanna join in, look for me on the TS civ channel.

Friday, May 11, approx 5pm EST until... we cant press enter any more :row__572:

hope to see you there

also, dont worry if u cant make it, we can still have more games after this

CRAP!!?? Decisions...BF2 or CIV 4, damn you TG damn youuuu..........

Let me check with the wife but I'm sure I know what she will want to do. How long you guys playing tonight? And i'm pretty sure you meant MAY 12 right?

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

I'll try and be there, but may have to bump out early. This is going to be a learning process for me so I'm hoping you veterens can kick down some knowledge in the first few games.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X