Civilization IV:Beyond the Sword on Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization IV:Beyond the Sword on Steam

Save 10% if you preorder before the July 24th Steam release date.

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....pId=8800&cc=US

NOTE:
    Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword requires Sid Meier's Civilization IV to play and will work with boxed retail versions as well as the Steam version.

:madsmile:

Re: Civilization IV:Beyond the Sword on Steam

Hmmm, I wonder if I buy Beyond the Sword on Steam if I'll still need the CivIV CD in my drive? I wish I could register my retail box version of CivIV and Warlords with Steam so that I didn't need the CDs any longer...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I hear that. Is Steam and others the new wave of the future for PC games? I finally bought Railroad Tycoon III after the price went down, from Steam and yea you just play and don't worry about a CD.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing you won't need the CD to play BtS. However, you'll probably still need the CD to play Warlords or Civ IV.

Comment

Originally posted by kin3 View Post
          I hear that. Is Steam and others the new wave of the future for PC games?
          I wish I could get every single game I own on Steam. I've tried other services. EA has one that sucks, you can only download the game 3 times, I think? Magnum uses one a lot, Direct2Drive, I think it's called? Anyway, they all suck compared to Steam. They limit your access in one way or another. With Steam, as long as you're logged in, you have access to every single game you paid for.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X