Looking for some MP players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some MP players

I'm looking for some MP players to play through a continuing game over the course of a week or two, whenever you can set aside some time to play. This would be on my mod bts extended which is built around MP play stability..read more, link is in my sig. I want to test it out with more human players.

If you'd like to get into this please post up days and times you'd be willing to set aside and when you'd be available to start a campaign. For clarity this will be a regular mp game, not pitboss. The settings I'm hoping to use are as follows:

Permanent Alliances, no turn timer, no taking over AI and an ancient start with atleast epic speed or above.

Please add your preferred settings with your signup post.

Thanks!

- -

Re: Looking for some MP players

I'm not much into regular MP but if you want to try Pitboss some time I'd be willing to give it a go.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

no worries bernout, i forgot to mention this is also posted over at civ fanatics.

I'd be willing to do a test of the pitboss with you to see how it works. never played pitboss though.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
        no worries bernout, i forgot to mention this is also posted over at civ fanatics.

I'd be willing to do a test of the pitboss with you to see how it works. never played pitboss though.
        Well, let me know how your MP game works out. If we do decide to start a Pitboss game here then I can always put a server up and hammer on it for a week or something.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Never played multiplayer before, either standard or whatever the hell pitboss is.
          i agree with epic time speed, i played the sp with the normal time expecting many hours of epic battles and building up my civ, but no, it was way too easy.
          so yeah, if you don't mind training me up, ill play

Comment

Originally posted by TeamTactical View Post
            Never played multiplayer before, either standard or whatever the hell pitboss is.
            i agree with epic time speed, i played the sp with the normal time expecting many hours of epic battles and building up my civ, but no, it was way too easy.
            so yeah, if you don't mind training me up, ill play
            You do realize that Epic speed just means that everything takes longer right? ;)

If you found SP to be too easy then you should be cranking up the difficulty level, assuming you weren't doing that already. If you have any interest in Pitboss MP then let me know because I could use a replacement player in the current PitSuc game. :D

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I like playing BtS Next war on MP its pretty awesome.... Standard MP is cool also. Just find me on steam.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X