Eastern Front

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Front

does anyone want to get some CoH play going? if anyone has/wants to get the eastern front mod and play with me, that would be awesome. im new to this section and am not really sure who plays CoH ATM.
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Lots of us play CoH. Mostly blitz mod though.
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Re: Eastern Front

do you guys ever schedule events or have certain dates or just play it by ear on when to play?
      Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

No real pre planned events.

Look in the IHS section of TS for myself or a few of the 6th guys. Were aimed if the only active blitz players.
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Like Cougar said. I think there are more CoH players, but we have yet to find them. I never tried Eastern Front, how is it compared to vanilla CoH and Blitz?

Comment

I have just recently installed Blitz Mod and have been playing COH for a few weeks. I'd be up for some games, even though I ain't that good yet.

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
            Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Either is axis and we've been playing for years.
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

If I can get my gaming PC up to my new room I'd be more than up for some CoH. Mostly play blitz (still haven't gotten round to trying 4.51 yet, really want to) though I had my eye on eastern front for some time. I'll get it downloaded

Just tried the CoH demo on my laptop, I might be able to play off my laptop in the mean time. But my load in times will be even longer than what they used to be!

and Suschi, playing as allies against expert wermacht on blitz we all noob and succumb [sp?] to the mortar/P4 destruction and humiliation
                AnimalMother
                Ex TG-31st LR
                "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Did you guys ever try Men of War? Similar gameplay, but minus the resources and bases. Same sort of advanced tactical gameplay as the blitzkrieg mod.

demo:

http://www.fileplanet.com/224704/220...-the-Year-Demo

I'd say the visuals and sound sound are not quite as appealing, but the gameplay is "better".
                  |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
                    Did you guys ever try Men of War? Similar gameplay, but minus the resources and bases. Same sort of advanced tactical gameplay as the blitzkrieg mod.

demo:

http://www.fileplanet.com/224704/220...-the-Year-Demo

I'd say the visuals and sound sound are not quite as appealing, but the gameplay is "better".
                    I play this all the time, great game. I agree with your points but think that realism and accurate damage models are more of a bigger thing in MoW than CoH.

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
                    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...