This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Post Your Playbacks" Thread

Title basically describes this thread. If you had a cool round youd like to share with everyone, upload your playback and give us a download link.

Steps to upload and what not (and if you have a better site or way of doing it, please do say so):

1) Go to http://www.uploading.com/ . Select your playback file. My file was found in "C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\playback". The upload should take less than 15 seconds for an average game length.

2) Copy link that the site made, and post it here.

3) To view playback, download the link and copy it into that same playback folder. Now simply go to "Skirmish" in the main menu, then playbacks at the top of the screen, and it should be there.

To get things started, here is my download link. It was a 1 vs 1 i just finished in Sturzdorf with 500 control point tickets. Hopefully it works, because itd be pretty embarresing if i described how to upload and i screwed it up anyway.

Re: The "Post Your Playbacks" Thread

Wow, that's a really small playback file. How long did your game last?

Now if I could only playback retail recordings on my demo install. I guess I'll have to scrape up some $$ and go buy it.
    flux
    [tg-c1]

Comment

30 minutes? It was a small 500 point 1 vs 1 game, which dont last too long.

Comment

This is a game we finished a few hours ago on Hill 331. Snail and I setup some sick defenses, and Icky...was being Icky.

Axis:
        Santa
        Icky
        Snail

VS

Allies:
        Lead(has a different in-game name)
        Beatnik
        Freeno

Comment

yea that was a good game. Poor poor icky. You couldve orveran me but it wouldve took a lot of armor and sone arty strikes, but you couldve done it.

Oh yea, and also camo'in your snipers ;)

Comment

This is a ranked automatch with me and some random guys on Vire River Valley. Pretty exciting match, my partner dropped right after he assaulted one of their bases so I was left to battle 1v2. I got pop-capped quickly after amassing units and made my push to the other side of the river. They used their Howitzers and airdropped ATs effectively to take me out. I called in 3 Tiger Aces in a row. Exciting match. I was winning 300+ - 70-something when a player on the other team dropped locking up the game. I got a loss for the effort.

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=112992
            It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

They will be implementing team automatch soon which should make playing ranked games much more fun.
              It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Hereis a cool 2 vs 2 i had with icky against some other guys (i think they were friends so it was a pretty even playing field). Surprisingly, icky did really well!

Theres a huge and pretty much constant fight over the center high feul point, the most important point on the map including Victory Points. Near the beginning it was so hotly contested that neither side actually controlled it. Some very nice flanking of their MGs throughout the game helped us a lot. My personal best flanking move was at the point in the game where the score is 373-459. Anywho, 20 minute replay thats very entertaining :)

Comment

Didn't know if you guys knew of GameReplays.org. They have replays of games from the top ranked players. There are even commentaries on some.

I think I enjoy watching replays as much as I like playing this game. I've downloaded a few vids to my PSP and watch them while I'm eatin my BoJangles during lunch.
                  flux
                  [tg-c1]

Comment

http://www.simplefile.net/d.php?id=30e45d7c1a

vs eyeofthestorm. He is a top 20 allies, its a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter10101 View Post
                      http://www.simplefile.net/d.php?id=30e45d7c1a

vs eyeofthestorm. He is a top 20 allies, its a great game.
                      For some reason the playback stops when you're down to like 275 pts. You were doing really good against him, and you probably would have been winning had you captured the victory points in the sectors you had occupied!
                      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Thanks. Eyeofthestorm quit when I had 275 left, I had mapcontroll and he knew he would loose anyway. I know I should cap Victory points faster but Fuel is more important for the axis player, and I forget about them in the heat of the battle.

Comment

Heres a 1 vs 1 replay of mine on angoville. Its not a particularly close game, but it shows how im starting to use combined arms as allied. I basically make 2 rifleman, a weapons support center, MG, mortar, and then motor pool. If axis goes tier 2, i make a sniper and another MG at some point. The mortar/MG combo was definatly a thorn in this guys rear.

http://www.uploading.com/files/2AJLE...53_59.rec.html

~20 minutes long

Comment

Me vs LordPixie, the 41st ranked axis player, in Semois. Pretty entertaining. I think i ended up building at least one of everything except a sniper and a croc.

http://www.uploading.com/files/FQFTQ...34_22.rec.html

Comment

Whoo-hoo! Just finished playing my first ever match online and had a blast. I don't really know how well I did since everyone else there were rookies too, but it was a blast. I kicked butt, went allies Armored Company and kept cranking out Shermans. The field repair bonus is GREAT since I underutilized my engis here.

Here's the link:

http://www.uploading.com/files/QO6DS...36_02.rec.html
                              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X